THE OLD CHERRY TREES OF BLACKHEATH

THE OLD CHERRY TREES OF BLACKHEATH

From the Lithgow Mercury on October 12 1953; In 1953, the women residents of Park Avenue in the Blue Mountains village of Blackheath decided their street needed a little beautification.  Let’s face it, the very  word ‘avenue’ suggests a  tree lined promenade.  Perhaps they also felt a

Read more